The 2020 World Tour remains largely unchanged since the previous update. Event organisers are working closely with their relevant governmental partners in order to secure revised dates however as the pandemic continues to impact countries around the world, nothing is certain.
The following 2 events have been rescheduled:
– Garden Island Classic, Kauai, Hawaii (August 8-9)
– Kiama Pro, Australia (August 27 – September 3)
The following events remain suspended:
– Wahine Bodyboard Pro, ES, Brazil (new date to be announced)
– Itacoatiara Pro, NI, Brazil (new date to be announced)
– Antofagasta Bodyboard Festival, Chile (new date to be announced)
– Bellavista Iquique Pro, Chile (new date to be announced)
Arica Cultura Bodyboard, Chile (new date to be announced)
– South Africa Pro, South Africa (new date to be announced)
2 events remain unchanged, however this may change due to the ever evolving COVID-19 situation:
– Sintra Pro, Portugal (September 7 -13)
– Gran Canaria Fronton King, Galdar, Canary Islands (October 17-31)
The IBC urges all bodyboarders and bodyboarding fans to follow the guidance and advice provided by their governments and health authorities in order to reduce the spread of the disease.